ABOUT ARCHIVE

Fixed the Getting Around in GIMP Page

This is really just a small update. I had noticed a while back that I get many international visitors here (cool!), but that the actual Getting Around in GIMP main page was unusable if someone was using Google Translation (not cool!). Luckily this only affected that page and not the regular posts.

So I finally got off my butt to fix it. I used some questionable javascript to detect if the page is being loaded inside a frame, and injected different css to hopefully fix the problem. If anyone happens to visit the page using Google Translate and it is still unusable, please let me know!

It’s not perfect, but should at least work to get around the different tutorials.


Share this on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook